RING OF SOLOMON (JUPITER’S RING aka गुरु मुद्रिका )- Part 1
Other names :
- The Ring of Jupiter (The Bhrispati Mudrika,The Guru Mudrika)
- The line of Initiation (The Diksha Rekha) दीक्षा रेखा
- Line of Renunciation (The Veragaya Rekha) वैराग्य रेखा
Ring -The circular line which surrounds the planet completely, known as a ring.
Soloman –King Soloman has asked god for wisdom. He had given him wisdom. In this way he got both wisdom and power. So, it was named the RING OF SOLOMAN because people thought it gives both power and wisdom. So let us check out the truth behind this mysterious line.
Although this line is not easily found in the palm, yet it is not very lucky as much as a palmist hopes after seeing it. Especially amateur palmists become very excited. By uttering divine or extraordinary benefits they make a person happy. But the reality is different.
Main characteristics of this line are-
- Generally it starts between the midpoint of middle and index finger and encircles the area of Jupiter. Sometimes it reaches the origin of life line.
- If this line is present then the person is serious and sympathetic. The drawback is that he is very ambitious and makes a meaningless environment of luxury around himself for boasting.
- If Jupiter’s ring is present the person is lost in an imaginative world. His lust for money, ambition and power is so strong that he imagines that he has become great. He thinks that all the auspicious and non auspicious things are under his command. These thoughts make him to think that people should respect him. He wants maximum benefits from less effort. This leads him to unsuccessful events. So the end can be distressful.
- They can be great in their talks but in reality this is not so.
- The people who have Jupiter’s ring are interested in Astrology, Palmistry, Tantra- Mantra-Yatra. This only hints that the person is interested in occult.
- He may have a deep knowledge of the occult but it depends on other factors such as types of fingers, area of planets and especially Mind line. Mind line should be keenly observed.
- The knotted fingers and square phalanges denote the person have gained deep knowledge in this field through deep study. He took a good amount of thought process and study to understand it .
(to be continued…..)